CARING AND INNOVATING TOGETHER
ALIMA brings together international humanitarian workers who – with the support of national organizations – use their expertise to provide medical care for the most vulnerable people in crisis situations.
ALIMA uses a network of local partners who are close to vulnerable populations and whose local knowledge helps improve program effectiveness. By pooling their resources, ALIMA and its partners help to transform humanitarian medicine practices.
WORKING WITH ALIMA MEANS
- Sharing ideas in order to improve and transform humanitarian medicine.
- Participating in the development of a partnership and strengthening its impact in the field.
- Contributing to the growth of a young and dynamic humanitarian organization.
- Becoming part of team that has humanitarian care at its core.
- Benefiting from an individualized career path that offers a variety of positions and missions in the countries where we work (such as hospital programs, emergency response, primary health, research projects, etc.).